Monday, January 26, 2009

New seat

Wednesday, January 21 I got My baby Myah her first new toddler carseat! I was so excited plus she it was the the perfect size for her. Yesterday Sunday, 25 she finally got to use it. Now usually she screams and whines while she is in a carseat. Her old one was getting a little to small so I can see how see was so fussy. Well when I put her in her new carseat she did not cry. She was so happy in the car for once. It was great because she felt much better about it and so did I!














Now this is my crazy little sister Jena (8 YRS OLD) Let me tell you a little bit about her. As you can see she is eight years old, She is not quiet at all, She is very funny, She has a huge imagination . Here is a HUGE one about her she may be silly and all of those things but she sure does follow God, and she wants him to lead her life the rite way. She is the Best sister any girl could have! I am very lucky to have a sister like her.








This is my intelligent sister Katelin (12 yrs old)
She is very smart and bright at anything and everything. I believe when she grows up she will be a very nice young lady. Now I know she is only twelve but she is growing up so fast. She is a great sister to have. Plus she always likes to help people if she can. I would not trade her for anything!





This is my beautiful daughter Myah (almost 2 yrs old) She is a hoot I'll tell you. She is soooo sweet. She is my sweet sweet baby. She can make your day in a split second. I love just watching her as she grows. She is growing so fast. She is so smart and she can figure out anything and trust me she will. I love her so much I can not put it into words! She is my life, my world, my everything.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is sweet Devin!!! I'm happy for you!!! Myah is soooo cute!!! I think that her new car seat is like my little sister Melody's new one!!! Have a nice day!!!-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we got to meet you and your sisters and Myah! We had so much fun with you when you all came over and watched the Ultimate Gift with us:)
    Myah is adorable... and that cute pink car seat!!!
    Have a great day!:)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I saw your blog and thought it was awesome! May God bless you! <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God can do great things with your lifestory! Thanks for being transparent with all of us...we have fun memories from your night "at the farm".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myrah is SOOOOO cute! I'm gonna love getting to know you better! :-)

    God Bless!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete