Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

OK this was day was a fun snow day! All my sisters and my neighbors went out to the pond to ice skate. Well of course I could not skate because none of the skates fit me. Its kind of funny because I had to slide on the ice with my boots. This picture was me trying so hard to take a good snow picture. I had so many people try to take it but it never came out right. It was to blurry or the snow was not coming out rite. So with a little more time I had one of my neighbors Mercy try and on the first time it came out just right! This picture is a cow on the farm I live on. I was really scared to get close to it.

OK this is the farm in our backyard. I know how cool is it to have a farm in your backyard.
This is me of course and my beautiful daughter, Myah getting ready to go to church.
Myah at nap time. Look how happy she is to be going to bed lol.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics-your daughter is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can testify to skating across the ice in boots - been there done that too:)
    Violet can be antimidating can't she? I thought so for a time, but since we've had a cow, I have gotten used to their crazy actions!!!

    Myah is Such a cutie:):)

    Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myah is adorable! Such a pretty girl!
    I am jealous that you live on a farm. I picture that to be pretty tranquil. Of course, until the odd stray cow comes along ;-)

    ReplyDelete