Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was tagged!

Bethany tagged me!

A movie I watched: Love Comes Softly
A new skill I acquired: Parenting my daughter


A moment I will always remember: Living with the Schreurs


A book I read: FIREPROOF!
A new place I visited: Family Farm and Home

An inspiring verse or quote: Count Your Blessings!

Here are the rules:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged:)

Now I tag: Kendra and Kate

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... You said, "A book I read: FIREPROOF!"

    Did you mean "movie"? Or did you read The Love Dare?

    I don't see how you can read a movie. :)

    J.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Devin thanks for tagging me! I don't know how you ended up on my blog but thanks for commenting. I posted my response and a bunch of other stuff this afternoon pretty much a blogging marathon.

    ReplyDelete