Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Last good times with family before I go home

Me after the riding the horse
Me and my sister Rachel while riding the horse
Myah just being a silly girl
Myah and the new baby goat
February 6 is the day we had baby goats. What an experience! It was in the middle of the day when we were having school and everyone was outside except for me. What a bummer. Anyways I was wondering what all the commotion was about so I asked one of my sisters what was going on. Why was everyone outside when we were supposed to be having school? She had told me the goat had its kids. I was so mad I did not see. I have to say later that night I saw all I wanted to see. Bethany was outside and I was wondering what she was doing so I went by her and guess what - another one! It was just the two of us so I helped deliver! It was awesome for me because I want to be a nurse and help deliver babies. I know a whole different thing. Well, it was fun plus tonight, Feb. 10 we think another one is going to have kids!

3 comments:

  1. Devin,
    I am so glad you were able to be there for the birth of Gypsy's buck kid! It was a very interesting experience. I am very thankful that you were placed in my life.
    I love you!
    Your sister,
    ~Bethany~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devin!
    I just wanted to say, that out of the 11 years that we've known the Schreur family, they've been our best friends:) You are so incredibly blessed to be able to be with them...I am glad that you are having fun, and all the farm experience is awesome isn't it?! When they lived by us, we used to get our eggs from them (that's how we met!), and that is the first "farm" that I remember visiting. I guess it influenced me, 'cause after that, it was my dream to move to the country...the dream came true (Thank you Lord) and I am so blessed. I am so glad to have met you Devin:) God Bless You~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devin,

    What a sweet post. How are things going for you and Myah and the girls? We love you and are praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete